Friday, July 8, 2011

Piano Lessons


o
Ivie started piano lessons this summer and loves them! She earned a soda for practicing over 1 hour every week!

2 Comments:

At July 8, 2011 at 8:16 AM , Blogger John said...

Whoa, Ivie! Watch that soda consumption! Don't drink it all in one gulp.That is really cool that you are learning to play the piano! I have always been jealous of people that can play the piano. The company I work for is making an application that teaches people how to play the piano to modern popular songs and I worked on it for a while. Playing the piano rocks! Wahoo!

 
At July 9, 2011 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Brenda Sills said...

I'm so proud of you Ivie! Congratulations for winning that pop! That John relative of yours who keeps commenting before me stole my word! WAHOO is MY word I tell you! So I'm going to say WAHOO! Because it's mine and you really need to be Wahooed! You're awesome, Ivie and I love the picture of your brother playing the piano with you too!

 

Post a Comment

Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home