Winter
We have spent the winter making the most of the snow! Our family has made several ski trips this season. The could months seem to go faster when we are having fun with family. Morgan has even put on some skis and gone down the bunny hill. At the top he always says "Ready, Set, Goooo!" His favorite part is to ride up the Magic Carpet back to the top of the hill. Ivie is making great progress too!
I was visiting a neighbor the other day and Morgan was pretending to ski with 2 yard sticks and 2 dowels. He kept saying "Mama, I skiing!"
We spend alot of time at the library for story time and computer time.
![]() |
| The weather was so nice Saturday that I put up the trampoline even though there is still snow on the ground! |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

<< Home