posted by cookster @ 6:40 AM 4 Comments
Looks like you guys had a blast! Did Herbie wink at you as you walked by? Or maybe he squirted oil at you?
I am impressed. You did a good job setting up the blog. Who took that great family picture in front of the Tetons???
This comment has been removed by the author.
What wonderful 4th of July pics! Are you trying to drive me crazy?!!! I miss you guys a ton and I just want to be there with you! How wonderful that you started this blog so we can be more a part of your lives! Thanks! We love you all!
Comments:
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! Did Herbie wink at you as you walked by? Or maybe he squirted oil at you?
I am impressed. You did a good job setting up the blog. Who took that great family picture in front of the Tetons???
This comment has been removed by the author.
What wonderful 4th of July pics! Are you trying to drive me crazy?!!! I miss you guys a ton and I just want to be there with you! How wonderful that you started this blog so we can be more a part of your lives! Thanks! We love you all!
Post a Comment
Comments:
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home