September Blog
![]() |
| 1st day of 5th grade. I can't believe it! |
![]() |
| Unhappy Pig - he must be too clean! |
![]() |
| Cow and Farmer |
I have been walking in the mornings with a neighbor. Just wanted to show off Morgan in the stroller.
![]() |
| fgh |
Morgan is a busy child. He successfully retrieved and returned his milk sippy cup from the fridge the other day. I was very surprised - he is so short and small - all he needed was a chair, a plan and patience.
Later that same day he wanted to put his own shirt on. After finding it difficult to put it on the top of his body he decided to wear it on the bottom half (pictured below). Last but not least, he had a ruler pressed against the wall and a pencil in hand to mark places for home improvements!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

<< Home